THE WELL SPA + SALON CLEANCARE PLEDGE
The WELL Spa + Salon CleanCare Pledge is an all-encompassing health and safety initiative created by Marcus Hotels & Resorts that incorporates industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization, and operations of our Spa + Salon. As needs and requirements evolve, so will our WELL Spa + Salon CleanCare Pledge. The WELL Spa + Salon CleanCare Pledge is comprised of three main initiatives, including increasing sanitization, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the practice of social distancing.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT THROUGHOUT WELL SPA + SALON
- Increased Sanitization
- • Public spaces will undergo frequent cleaning with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces with EPA approved products and methods. As our occupancy increases and we welcome additional guests, we will further increase the frequency of this cleaning.
- • Touchless hand sanitizer stations are located at check-in as well as in the salon for your use and convenience.
- • Anything touched by our associates will be wiped down after each guest. This includes tools, products, chairs, tables, counters, etc.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- • You will find associates wearing personal protective equipment, including masks. Associates in positions that wear gloves will change them and sanitize their hands between interactions with guests. Additionally, all WELL Spa + Salon associates will have their temperature taken when they arrive to work each day.
- • Guests are required to wear a face mask during their entire appointment. For all Salon appointments, guests are asked to wear a face mask that fits around the ears allowing for hair service to be performed without removing the face mask.
- Social Distancing
- • You are encouraged to stay approximately six feet from associates and other guests as much as possible before and after appointments.
- • We have limited the number of people in the Salon and waiting areas to ensure social distancing.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- • As valet parking requires contact beyond what is currently recommended, valet will not be available at this time. Please proceed to our parking garage entrance on Mason Street for self-parking. There you will find elevators to take you to the lobby of The Pfister Hotel.
- Elevators in The Pfister Hotel
- • We are asking our guests to limit elevator capacity to 2 unrelated guests in each elevator cab. You will find “stand here” indicators on the floor to encourage social distancing.
- • Tissue dispensers and small trash receptacles will be located inside and outside of each elevator to limit contact with buttons and provide ease of disposal.
- • Elevators are sanitized frequently. The frequency of this cleaning will increase during higher occupancy periods at the hotel.
- Reception Area
- • We appreciate hugs and handshakes, but we will be waving and using verbal greetings for the time being.
- • When arriving at WELL Spa + Salon, all guests will have their temperature taken with a non-contact digital forehead thermometer. Guests with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will be asked to cancel their appointment, at no charge. We will not store any guest’s temperature data.
- • Each guest will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to scheduled appointments.
- • Guests are required to arrive alone for their appointment, as we have limited the number of people allowed in the Spa + Salon at any given time. Only guests with an appointment and receiving a service will be allowed to enter.
- • In order to provide a touch-free check-out experience, we are strongly encouraging guests to use a credit or debit card for service and gratuity payment. Cash will be accepted for extenuating circumstances.
- Spa Services